Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bad Habits

I have tons and tons of bad habits/tendencies. I seem to think that the bad habit I'm about to share would be looked down on by people in a church, but I quite enjoy it.
Now, after many years of having conflicting schedules, the bf and I both have the weekends off together. At least once each weekend I'll buy some sort of alcohol(wine, gin, a good summer beer) and he'll smoke a little and we'll listen to music all night and just chat.
Sometimes I'll listen to The Smiths/Morrissey,New Order, Queen, etc. or he'll listen to anything from Jay-z to Sunny Day Realestate to Manowar.
We will talk and talk or I'll read a book while he play World Of Warcraft (Ugh, you dont have to tell me. I know.) It's become one of my favorite things to do and I look forward to it. I think I'm more excited to do something so small but awesome with him and maybe only somewhat less excited to have a few drinks and giggle myself silly.
I have much racier habits(not crack or anything. Eek.) but I thought I'd start out slow. Don't want people thinking I'm completely mental.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment