Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love Stinks

Ever since I laid eyes on Maurie and Eve's Click Biker Boots I've been re-arranging my budget and counting my coins so that I can hopefully purchase these perfect booties.

Photobucket

Found: I Don't Like Mondays


While I dream of the day my budget opens up, I've been torturing myself by putting together the perfect outfit that I just can't quiet afford these days.

No. 6 Aperitif Dress
Found: La Garconne

Photobucket

Rachel Comey Fringed Saddle Bag
Found: Gargyle

Photobucket

Polly Van Der Glas Sterling Silver Human Hair Bangle (I need at least 3)
Found: VANDERGLAS via Etsy

Photobucket


If only I didn't spend every penny that I didn't have on a college education, then I would own all these things in a heart-beat. For now, I'll continue to sleep on these purchases until I break down.

2 comments:

  1. those boots are the tits. want.

    cheers,
    renata

    scorpiondisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly! Omg i bought these boots, they are AH Mazing!!! So comfy and fucking cool!

    ReplyDelete