Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Once you go black...

So, on and off the last 10 years, I'd say...I've been dying my hair black. I really do feel like I've seriously tried every black hair dye there is to try. I've had my hair professionally dyed black, which was a nightmare. They seriously got it all over everywhere and it faded in 2 weeks. I know, I know, they use semi-permanent dye, but seriously 2 weeks?! I used L'Oreal Feria Black Leather and Starry Night. I hated them both. Blue black dye is the worst, at least on me. And again, it fades so quickly. The new love of my life(when it comes to hair color maintenance, anyway) is Revlon Colorsilk Black. I do not care that its only 5 dollars. It works so well and doesn't fade nearly as fast as its more expensive predecessors. Call me cheap, tacky, thrifty. I don't give a fuhhhhh. It is what it is.

Im gonna try and do a compare&contrast/Hit Or Miss with other things I love. Plain tees(AA, Victorias Secret, H&M, F21, etc etc.)

If there is some next level hair dye Im just completely unaware of that you ladies use, hook me up! Give me a heads up.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment